Options

jMobile Query help

gunbunnysouljagunbunnysoulja Member Posts: 353
Hey guys, so I'm working on a project and I was hoping someone here might be familiar with jMobile Query. In regards to the Search Filter Bar, as shown on the main jQuery Mobile page, you can see it filters the button content. What I want is to use the Search Filter Bar with a collapsible set and have it filter to sub content. Now, I say "to" the sub content because it does take the collapsible content into account, however it doesn't actually "go to" the content, but rather just drops off the main buttons. An example can be seen here. If you were to type AAE into the search filter, you will see it drops off Part 1, as AAE is within the sub content for Part 2. But it doesn't significantly help users because it will still take them time navigating to the correct subparts, etc.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I would assume those using search filter with a collapsible set would want something like this so I "assume" it's possible some way or another. I could just be doing this completely wrong as I'm not a web dev guy.. :)

Thanks!
WGU BSITStart Date: July 1, 2013
In Progress: CJV1 (4 CU)
Transfered: WFV1, TJP1, CLC1, INC1, INT1, EUP1, EUC1, BVC1, GAC1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, IWC1, IWT1, CVV1, RIT1, CIC1, CJC1, TBP1, TCP1, EAV1, EBV1, TJC1, AGC1 (82 CU)
Completed: MGC1, TPV1, CUV1 (14 CU)
Remaining: BOV1, BNC1, TXP1, TXC1, TYP1, TPC1, SBT1, QZT1 (22 CU)