Options

CCNA exam Voucher

ccn2012ccn2012 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI , Please can anyone help me with this . I live in UK and would like to book a exam date and pay for it . however it seems iam in USA site and th eprice is with dollars? is that normal?
also i want to buy voucher do you think with voucher is cheaper ?
any one had thsi eaxam in uk can you tell me how much in pound you pay ?

Comments

• Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    I don't know about vouchers, maybe someone else can elaborate.

About the US Dollars price, yes this is normal.

I am in Taiwan and what happened is that it charged $150 US Dollars to the credit card I used.

Since my credit card bank is in Taiwan, my bank charged me a little bit extra for the US Dollar to TW Dollar exchange/transaction.

Hope that helps.
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Options
    dexter1dexter1 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am studying for my CCENT right now. I have been studying for 5 weeks on average of 4 hours a day. I got Todd Lammle's book, packet tracer, and some youtube videos. I am completely new to the IT world. How long do think it would take me to take the test? What do you think is the first thing, i need to master, so evrything else could easier in your opinion. Thanks
  • Options
    GOZCUGOZCU Member Posts: 234
    there are too many topics similar to your question.

CCENT is an easy exam to pass. If you are totally new, 1.5 months of studying should be enough (i assume you are studying very well). I suggest you to use CBT Nuggets for the preparation + Todd's book. CBT Nuggets is perfect especially for beginners. It lets you to cover the topics so quick. And it will let you to understand Todd's book easily.
  • Options
    dexter1dexter1 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Eser and also for the links!