QoS settings on a router at home!

thedramathedrama Member Posts: 291 ■□□□□□□□□□
i have a couple of crucial questions related to QoS. i possess two computers at home which access the Internet via Linksys WAG120N DSL+2 broadband modem. i know how to set QoS on that modem. However, i need to learn a few things.

1) At QoS settings page, when i intend to prioritize the traffic based on MAC address, how do i know which MAC belong to which NIC on the router settings 'without going to that specific computer? ' (imagine if we had 50 computers, we couldn't go for each to recognize the MAC for each computer)

2) Could ISP 'limit' the traffic/bandwidth to any website and how? (for ex. while we are trying to watch movies online)
Monster PC specs(Packard Bell VR46) : Intel Celeron Dual-Core 1.2 GHz CPU , 4096 MB DDR3 RAM, Intel Media Graphics (R) 4 Family with IntelGMA 4500 M HD graphics. :lol:

5 year-old laptop PC specs(Toshiba Satellite A210) : AMD Athlon 64 x2 1.9 GHz CPU, ATI Radeon X1200 128 MB Video Memory graphics card, 3072 MB 667 Mhz DDR2 RAM. (1 stick 2 gigabytes and 1 stick 1 gigabytes)