CertRank.com

2»

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    You gotta keep the survey Q&A short and sweet or people won't participate. Few people have the time or patience to contribute very much detail.
  • icmicm Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    RouteThisWays It's true, but also people without a certification don't really know too much about a value. It's so subjective, but maybe that's a good idea. What do you think?
    N2IT "The more participants in this certification ranking system the more it will iron out." - That's 100% true. I use at this moment only my blog and other media to tell people about CertRank, but we must wait (I believe) 4-5 months to have better results.
    drkat - wow. Also it's amazing how valuable is ITIL Expert. I've spoken with a few guys and they have job offers each week from many organizations.
    ptilsen - Thanks for you email and suggestions. I will add other certifications, but still don't have an idea how to compose them to the website. If you have any idea, please let me know. New category? With other certs, but with an information - don't available?
    Slowhand - Thank you for your kind words. The number of questions was a big subject when we were starting, but we decided to ask people. What is important when you choose a certification to pass? There were a lot of answers, but almost 90% were money, job, prestige, hard and knowledge. I don't say it's a good option, but we must test first that idea.
    JDMurray - You're right, at this moment we don't change anything, because we collect feedback. (THANKS to TECHEXAMS !!!!) We are going to:
    - simplify the registration process (google, facebook)
    - add some visuality for voting
    - change design to more friendly
    - to implement a process for expired/not available certifications

Unfortunately my friend (java developer) will be available in September icon_sad.gif

Question to you:
    We have ready to start TrainingRank on the same engine. What do you think? Ranking of training based on a) certification b) technology - also based on user votes (but without registration - we cannot check validity of a vote).