Options

Passed 270 after a miserable week

UncleBOBUncleBOB Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've been kind of slacking my XP 70-270 studies ever since i passed my A+ and Network+. So 2 weeks ago i came out of a 2 year relationship and thanks to the nice hot weather (wich was around 30 degrees) i got a fever and wasn't able to focus on my studies. I tried studying and doing a few tests but wasn't prepared enough. Yesterday i did the exam and passed with 780 something, i never thought i would pass. I'm very happy.

I would like to say that i was amazed that the practise exams i took on this site are just like the real thing! Very good job at settings those up.

I also got alot of questions regarding IIS and setting up websites/dns. However learnkey and CBT don't cover this i found that kind of weird.
Other then that alot of questions about portable computers/laptops etc.

I've 5 years of IT work experience and 3 years XP experience. Used no books, just online resources (mcmcse/techexams/techtut) and practise exams (transcender/sites) and CBT/Learnkey videos, i also i've a W2300 AD with xp clients at home. I've passed all exams (OS/CORE A+, Network+ and XP MCP) all in a single shot. Now i'm going for 290.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    good job Bob!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE MCP CLUB!!! icon_cool.gif

http://gbagirl.silver101.com
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats...uncleBob!!!
    What next?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Sorry you had a bad week! But, congrats on the pass!! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Excellent Job...My exam was very similiar!