Options

M.C.P. WELCOME KIT

I finally got my MCP kit through today from the 270 exam that I did many many weeks ago. Its definately worth the wait and felt very proud wearing the Microsoft badge on my jacket..(i know..geek!)...Just for anyone who's out there waiting for their kit. They do take time to come through.

Anyhow its a good motivation to finally put in for my 290 exam. Even though its hard to keep studying, today seemed worth it just to see your name on a Microsoft certficate and to know that your hard work finally paid off.

:D

http://gbagirl.silver101.com
If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!

Comments

• Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats...it does makes you feel proud!!!! Keep working at it...
    What next?
  • Options
    BaredorBaredor Member Posts: 99
    yeah... still waiting crash.gif .
  • Options
    jgarry6381jgarry6381 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just passed my MCP a few days ago. On my test results it said that I would receive an automatic email to confirm my shipping address for the Welcome Kit. I have not received an email yet.....should I be worried?
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Got mine a month ago and i was very please with it. The certification is really eye catching and different from the CompTIA certs.
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    congratulations, Gbagirls2! I'm currently pursuing my mcp in 70-270, and can't find time to put a dent in the book. So many things going on at home right now. I feel your stress too. Nevertheless, I'm sticking to my gun, and hopefully take a test before end of august...g-luck.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    What does the kit consist of?
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    The kit consists : your certificate, a microsoft pin badge, a microsoft id card and of course a huge (lol) manual of Microsofts agreement which indicates on how you can use your microsoft logo.

Picture on my website icon_lol.gif

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Kewl, thanks
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    jgarry6381 wrote:
    I have not received an email yet.....should I be worried?

Count on it taking around 2-3 weeks before you get the email. If MS didn't receive your info on the first transmit due to the fact that thompson prometric sucks, factor in some more time. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    That's exactly what happenend to me. They ended up sending only 1 email when there was suppose to be two and it took them some weeks to resend them so hence the fact the reason why I waited so long for my kit!!

But definately worth the wait

• Options
    Got mine today. Makes me want to work harder to get the next one. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    osama13osama13 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good that is fine