Options

I squeakd by.

HeavyArmsHeavyArms Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I studied for 2 weeks. I used Career Academy computer based training videos and Techexams.net exam notes. I really didn't expect to pass, but I squeaked through with a lowly 700.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Pass is a pass! Congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Contraz! Pass it with only two weeks of studying?! Have you had prior experience with XP before sitting the exam?
    I've been studying for almost a month now, and I feel like I'm only half way. Perhaps, I'm too perfectionist and trying to cover all the bases on the exam and it's been taking me so long.
    So what's next for you?
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats...pass is a pass

2 wks of training/studying....been on that band wagon too....
    What next?
  • Options
    HeavyArmsHeavyArms Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, I'm a network admin for a mixed server environment, but all XP desktops. I've been working with XP desktops since it was introduced, but never really had time to study for the exam.

Next stop is the Novell Certified Linux Professional exam.
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    I've heard that Novell have moved their architecture to Linux, isn't that right?
    Curious why you are pursing Novell? As for me, I'm keeping my eyes on the RHCE (or Novell if it has a fully developed exam package) in the future.
    I've always like Linux/Unix and have been using them for awhile now.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Stryder67Stryder67 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CHEERS Passes count like any other Pass!
    KISS - Keep it simple Stupid
  • Options
    BaredorBaredor Member Posts: 99
    A hearty congrats my fellow 700 club member.