Options

Can someone explain why my post was deleted? Need some understanding...

harrellharrell Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I even searched for "Rules" section, but couldn't find one (maybe i didn't look hard enough, i dunno).

I see different posts listing different books and tools that were used to pass the exam, so I did the same thing (in mentioning a testing program that I'm considering buying). For some reason, the forum blocked out the name of the program and the next thing I know, my entire post was deleted.

Can someone explain if there is a difference in posting book titles and authors and posting the name of another resource I'm considering purchasing?

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    You posted a link to a site that is probably known for brain ****. Brain bumps is cheating and stealing from vendors questions and devalues the cert. If you are ever looking at training material or practice tests always check it against certguard.com to see if its a braindump site or not. You don't want to devalue the cert and make it worthless and you don't want to sell yourself short by not knowing you where cheating and never acutally knew the material.
  • Options
    TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    harrell wrote: »
    I even searched for "Rules" section, but couldn't find one (maybe i didn't look hard enough, i dunno).

I see different posts listing different books and tools that were used to pass the exam, so I did the same thing (in mentioning a testing program that I'm considering buying). For some reason, the forum blocked out the name of the program and the next thing I know, my entire post was deleted.

Can someone explain if there is a difference in posting book titles and authors and posting the name of another resource I'm considering purchasing?

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

[h=2]TechExams.net IT Certification Forums Rules[/h] Although the administrators and moderators of TechExams.net IT Certification Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TechExams.net IT Certification Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of TechExams.net IT Certification Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
    By posting in our forums you grant us a non-exclusive right to publish that contents in our forums. Any personal information will be removed per request.
    Keep in mind this is a discussion forum for IT professionals and those aiming to become one.
    Posting actual exam questions and/or promoting, condoning and linking to brain **** sites will lead to a permanent ban.
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • Options
    harrellharrell Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wow... i had absolutely no idea that the program was a "braindump" (never heard of that, actually). hmm, i was seriously considering purchasing it, too. Alright then, thanks for explaining that kris.

later...
  • Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    At the beginning, when you either don't have enough post count or not yet 'vetted' as a regular member (dunno which), you won't be able to post pictures or links to pictures without the post/reply enter moderation queue.

However, after a while they'll show up, and when you do get the privilege of posting links/pictures, your posts will show up instantly.

=) hope that helps, and hope that's close to what actually happens!
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE