Options

Boson Ex-Sim Max for Sec+

Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
Just curious if anybody has used this to prepare for Sec+:

CompTIA SY0-301 Security+ Practice Exam | Boson\

I have used this material for CCNA and loved it. I like how the explanations are very detailed. Just curious if anybody would recommend this as prep material for the test. I want to sit for it in a few weeks.
Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
"Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi

Comments

• Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    No.
    Don't.

Trust me in this.

It depends on what book you have, honestly.

If you're using the All in One book. You'll be set. If you're using Darril's - like I am... stay away. Questions of topics that aren't in darril's book.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is kind of why I asked. I have been using Darril's book and pretty much have heard hands down that it was the best resource. I hadn't seen much on Boson with the SEC+ topics. Thanks for the input.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi