Thanks Guys for helpin me pass 70-215

vsoulrockvsoulrock Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed 70-215. Thanks to this site and this other site that I find very helpful with the forums and practice exams.

Got a score of 850. During the exam, I was not sure if I was going to pass. There is not much of objective questions, almost all were scenarios, and for me being a newbie, BOY were those scenarios... he he he...

Thank God that some of the troubleshooting questions and setting up monitoring, I already had some kind of experience. So really experiencing it I think is better remembered than just tryin to memorize.

And yes, what I thought was the easiest part, which is the troubleshooting Access to Resources (sharing & NTFS permissions), turned out to be the hardest. This is mainly because of the choices. Almost always 2 or 3 of the choices would come as the closest answer, so it would make you doubt your answer...

Now on to 70-217... Problem is I don't have any resource on this. Hope you could help me with this one.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!

Comments

• jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats...
    What next?
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • kik_azzkik_azz Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I would recommend the Sybex 70-217 study guide.
  • allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Hey Bro. Well Done. icon_thumright.gif
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • ritamshomeritamshome Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing. Although i read ur topic today. Could u plz tell us what the other name of the site is. I am planning to get hold of all resources i can get my hand's on.

signing out--ritamshome
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin