Options

PASSED A+ CORE!!!!

crip1087crip1087 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
HEY ! I passed my A+ Core Test yesterday with a 667...I was kinda disappointed when I saw the score because my goal was alot higher than that but I guess a pass is a pass right! I'm takin the OS exam in a couple weeks so I'm just going to prepare for that! I noticed there was a very large amount of networking questions on the exam I didnt think there would be that many.

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats! Indeed, a pass is a pass!
    Good luck on OS.

On any certification exam, you can be quizzed about anything that is listed in the exam objectives, and quizzed a lot. The next person could get a lot of printer questions, and very few network questions.

Also, the questions may not be intended to test your knowledge on networks only. For instance, if you get 3 questions on NICs, only one of them will be to test your knowledge of networks, but the other 2 may be testing your knowledge on hardware or hardware resources or even media or connectors.

So, prepare for all the objectives everytime!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ..... great job dude........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
    Congrats!
    Good Luck on the OS exam.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Great job, Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Good Luck On OS !
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".