Options

Back on the Band wagon.

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
I have been away from my CISCO studies for a while now, life and other work projects getting in the way. But time to get back in to it and what better way to learn than a nice project at work to help me along.

So I have to split up a flat network in to separate sub nets, deploy IPv6 across it all, set up a multi-homed BGP solution to support both IPv4 and Ipv6, and expand the OSPF solution across both sites. I Learn a lot better by doing than just reading so now that I have a "LAB2 to play with (the company network) I am hoping that by the time the project is completed I should be well on my way to finish of my CCNP :)
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Good luck! I have one last mcse exam to pass before I have to renew my ccna by dec. Probably going to do ccna:v since it is one exam. 2013 is reserved for ccnp and nothing else.

What kind of gear do you have?
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    on my network? (I manage the company network), so about 8 cisco routers, 100 cisco and HP switchs + firewalls and other bits n pieces
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sounds like fun ;)

The (plenty of) design research and then implementation will help greatly.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Good luck on your project, and welcome back to Cisco studies!!
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi