Options

CCNA Boson Exam. Can you customise it to give you only CCENT questions?

mrsockomrsocko Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

As the title says, Can you customise the CCNA Boson Exam to give you only CCENT questions? I bought the CCNA package but I plan on taking the ICND1 & ICND2 exams and I assumed that you could take tests based on the material for each exam but can't see any option for that?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jonragejonrage Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i just had this conversation with a boson rep on facebook yesterday. the boson exsim max 640-802 will cover the topics on icnd 1 and 2. however, you cannot study them separately with the 802 exsim. you would have to purchase the 822 exsim and then 816 to separate the topics by icnd 1 and 2.

so it cost another $80 to go the 2 test route with exsim. i'm doing the 2 test route but i chose to go with the 802 version of exsim since it's cheaper and ccna is the goal.
  • Options
    kambalpogikambalpogi Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I want to try BOSON exam but i don't have enough money to purchase it icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    kambalpogi wrote: »
    I want to try BOSON exam but i don't have enough money to purchase it icon_sad.gif
    Kam, it's nice, but not essential. Some CCNA books come with end-of-chapter questions you can also use to evaluate your strongest vs. weakest areas. You can also rely on your own intuition, at least upto the point where you believe you know everything reasonably well.
  • Options
    kambalpogikambalpogi Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kam, it's nice, but not essential. Some CCNA books come with end-of-chapter questions you can also use to evaluate your strongest vs. weakest areas. You can also rely on your own intuition, at least upto the point where you believe you know everything reasonably well.

Thanks for your inputs sir btw what book can I use if I want to take CCNA composite exam?