Options

(ISC)2 Retake Policy

webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
So I just got confirmation from the (ISC)2 that their site is incorrect and the retake policy is as follows for any (ISC)2 test:

CBT resets your test count (means you could've taken the test 3-4 times via PBT this year and you had to wait before a retest, example 30 days, but since the CBT came out you don't have to wait)

CBT Exam Attempt 2 - must wait 30 days before a retake attempt
CBT Exam Attempt 3 - must wait 90 days before a retake attempt
CBT Exam Attempt 4 - must wait 180 days before a retake attempt
CBT Exam Attempt 5 - cycle resets

Now that I know I can retake in October instead of December I am hitting my worst domains and taking a lot of practice tests. Back I go! icon_study.gif

Remember, to anyone who is stressing about any test, it is just a TEST!!! Breathe, Relax, and NEVER think you have failed yourself or are a loser! NEVER GIVE UP!
BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Good we got that clarified. Kudos on your attitude.
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good Luck and All the best :)
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    someslackersomeslacker Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good to know thanks for the info. I'm still waiting for results and started looking at the ISC2 site last night to see when I could schedule the next exam if I get the fail email. Going by what they have on the website I would have had to wait until November. Good news for sure.
  • Options
    kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Webgeek...Check your e-mail!
  • Options
    al3kt.R***al3kt.R*** Member Posts: 118
    Good luck webgeek!!! Wish you will easily succeed this time icon_cool.gif!!!
    "Tigranes: Good heavens! Mardonius, what kind of men have brought us to fight against? Men who do not compete for possessions, but for honour."--- Herodotus, The Histories
    "Nipson anomemata me monan opsin"--- Gregory of Nazianzus
    "Bruce Schneier's secure handshake is so strong, you won't be able to exchange keys with anyone else for days."--- Bruce Schneier Facts