Comments

• kanecainkanecain Member Posts: 186 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz!
    WGU - Bachelors of Science - Information Security
    Start Date: Jan. 1st, 2012
    Courses:
    Done!!!
  • ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    Congrats! Good luck with your 681 or 685 :)
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.
  • Repo ManRepo Man Member Posts: 300
    What's your work experience? If you use USMT/WDS in a work environment I'd start going after the server exams.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • al3kt.R***al3kt.R*** Member Posts: 118
    Congratulations m8icon_thumright.gif
    "Tigranes: Good heavens! Mardonius, what kind of men have brought us to fight against? Men who do not compete for possessions, but for honour."--- Herodotus, The Histories
    "Nipson anomemata me monan opsin"--- Gregory of Nazianzus
    "Bruce Schneier's secure handshake is so strong, you won't be able to exchange keys with anyone else for days."--- Bruce Schneier Facts
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • mr_tech_ukmr_tech_uk Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Guys any recommands 685 or the 686

I am working IT Systems Engineer and have exposer to Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 even created a WDS on site and got it working lol
  • mr_tech_ukmr_tech_uk Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Seems as I cannot find the material for the Microsoft 70-681 I have preparing myself for the 685 in next 3 months would be a nice Xmas if I got it
  • ITMonkeyITMonkey Member Posts: 200
    I passed the 70-681 using the reference material found in this forum's 70-681 (sticky) folder, the great documentation that comes with the WDT, and doing countless builds. I did well; Outlook 2010 turned out to be my weakest area. The WDT and Outlook questions required a good knowledge of that subject area. The SCCM and KMS/MAK questions were rather general in nature. Don't be surprised to be asked about multi-language builds and that sort of thing.

Good luck in your 685 studies.