Options

Endorsement Help Form

PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
Why is this thing so confusing? There is a sheet in here that asks for specific numbers of months in which I have been working in each of the 10 domains. Now the way I THINK they are looking for this, is to ADD UP to a total of at least 60 months (5 years of experience). But in my job role, Ive touched upon about half of the domains over the course of the 4 and a half years I have been here. Some of the domains I have been doing since I started, others only the last couple years. If i put in 48 months for the main one, as well as 24 for a couple of the others, and 12 for another, plus the 12 for my Sec+ im at way over 100 months. Am I supposed to just estimate how much time i spent on each of the domains DURING my 4 and a half years so it all adds UP to 4 and a half + 12 for Sec+?

I wish I knew a CISSP....

Comments

• Options
    kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    DO your best NOT to estimate. If you are audited and can't prove it, you can be denied your certification.
  • Options
    PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    The endorsement help form apparently goes through the same scrutiny that a candidate that gets audited goes through anyway. But how am I supposed to know these things, like I said i've been doing all of these things basically since I started, just not ALL the time. I'm kind of a Jack of All trades here, I'm just looking to find out if that is how they want the experience depicted. Am I supposed to say this is how much time ive spent on this domain, this is how much time on this domain, this is how much time on this domain... even though various projects and things have been spread out over a number of years.

So frustrating.

I thought I would just say I have been at this job for 4.5 years, i have been actively involved in xyz domains. Done.