Options

Webmaster certification

PudaPuda Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I have a web marketing background and would like to extend it to become a webmaster or web administrator. I have seen job postings that require a webmaster certification from a recognized institution.

Do you know what that would be? I have heard about the CIW certification for example. But what would be best for me?

Comments

• Options
    nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    Puda wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have a web marketing background and would like to extend it to become a webmaster or web administrator. I have seen job postings that require a webmaster certification from a recognized institution.

Do you know what that would be? I have heard about the CIW certification for example. But what would be best for me?

The CIW would probably a good one to start with, I heard it's relatively easy as far as certs go. When I used to do some web stuff in the past I know a lot of employers wanted some W3S training or certifications. I believe adobe had a few certs regarding Dreamweaver back in the day I couldn't tell you now though..

I know that most employers wanted some sort of course work in media/writing also.