Options

Simulation questions in Exam

mastercheefmastercheef Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Can someone explain the simulation questions on CCNA exam, how does it work, do the config commands have to be put in certain sequence or one can cinfigure the way you want, eg: if you confiugre 2 interfaces for Ip address do you have to do a specific one first or i can go in configure any of the two first.

What happens if you put in a wrong command does it give you any output saying it is wrong ir just takes your wrong command and moves on.

and how does one know how much to configure or where to stop, like if it is point to point what about clock, what kind of encap, can you ping it trace to troubleshoot your link or things like subnet zero if it is on by default do u need to turn it off, or they they tell you what IOS version it has.
Are the simulation question very clear about what needs to to configured and tell you when to stop.

Well i am just confused about this whole simulation thing in the exam, I checked the simulations at www.cisco.com ccnaprepcenter they did not seem very friendly to work with.
anyone who has taken CCNA please expalin what do these simulations question look like and how much can be done there.

MC

Comments