What is the best company for review questions?

jorglctjorglct Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
What is the better company for exam test review question?

Comments

• NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Boson is popular and their CCNA practice exams are good.

I don't know whether they're the best. I don't suppose many people buy so many practice exams that they can do a global comparison. They were good enough for my needs--identifying my weakest areas so I could focus on strengthening them! :)
  • IllumanatiIllumanati Banned Posts: 211 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jorglct wrote: »
    What is the better company for exam test review question?

Some people are "taking their time" pursuing certification and some have set deadlines and explicit dates like 4 weeks, 6 weeks etc.

Here is my take, if you are taking your time, the test questions don't have as much punch as someone who wants to study just to pass in say x(4), y(6), or z(icon_cool.gif weeks or more. For example, you can almost make your own questions if you are taking your time versus go out and "buy" questions if you want to do it in a certain amount of weeks or months.

I think flash cards and the overabundance in quantity of them are good for both situations but especially if you are taking your time.

I keep having to remind myself that it takes time to put quality into something regardless of what your motives are for study.

My answer is take pride in what you learn and not necessarily leaving it all to bought test questions.
  • jorglctjorglct Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys! only asking because want complement extra for take the exam. I study and want learn every about ccna, dont want a shortcut for pass.