Options

Rogue's CCNA:Voice Studies

2»

Comments

• Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    I am also sorry to hear about that. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Alright. I'm back.

I did review Voice over the long vacation. Mostly the first 4 chapters. I wanted the foundation as strong as I could possibly get it. I got things squared away - for the most part, at home.

I got two new pieces for my cisco lab, thanks to an old High School teacher who found cisco equipment in the dumpster. Long story. Came with 3 Wic-t1 cards. Woo. Not exactly CCIE-Lab. But beggers can't be choosers. My CCNA teacher was impressed about what I'm studying, as well as building a CCIE lab, I think impressed him more. If I had known how much that equipment actually costed when I was high school - jeez.

Anyways. Back to CCNA:Voice. Thanks to a little bit of money my mother gave me, I'll be setting a date for either Security or Voice. I'm up in the air which one, but I have a feeling Voice. It's just darn fun!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    Welcome back man! Hope everything is going well for you.

And stick with Voice....be one of the cool kids..lol. And it is no issue with the T1's. I'm using them for the PSTN connection. Trust me, I know how it is trying to get equipment. I'm just praying that my investment pay off.
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study: