Options

New Online Certificate Program for Canadians: Computer Security and Digital Forensics

AlexNguyenAlexNguyen Member Posts: 358 ■■■■□□□□□□
I've found this new program by surfing the internet: Ryerson University: The Chang School (2012

All of the courses in this program are available by distance education. There are 6 required courses and each costs 740$CDN.
Knowledge has no value if it is not shared.
Knowledge can cure ignorance, but intelligence cannot cure stupidity.

Comments

• Options
    GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Being from Toronto and knowing Ryerson as Last Chance U i wouldn't have that cert on my resume if they paid me.
  • Options
    elizabethbergerelizabethberger Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know of a few people who have enrolled for computer technician course after doing a whole lot of research, have started working and are very happy with where they’re at. It’s a question of being at the right place at the right time. Doing your research well. And making the most of every opportunity presented to you.
  • Options
    darkadderdarkadder Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys,
    I'm looking for reviews on the course itself, and advice/opinions on job prospects after course completion, companies hiring people who've completed this course in specific, and in general etc. I am a network professional and have been so for about 7 yrs now. More into Cisco design etc.

To the post above, what courses did the people you mentioned do, and what are they doing now. Did they have prior networking experience? certs?

Would appreciate a detailed reply as I've been considering forensics for a while now.