Options

Please help

user8675309user8675309 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
thank you for your help please delete this thread.

Comments

• Options
    jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    What about this do you specifically need help with? Nobody here is going to do your homework for you, so you'll need to point out what exactly is confusing you.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    We're most certainly not doing your homework for you.
    Please help

No.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    did u just read the first post or my second and third post where i answer the questions and ask you guys how it sounds
    I did not - only because the formatting was terrible.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    lantechlantech Member Posts: 329
    There are some questions you should've asked your instructor first:

1) Are you the planner for the company or a reseller and if you're the reseller would you be implementing the project or would the company be implementing it? These two things will impact the cost of the project. Don't forget to add in tax into all of this.

2) What's the budget for the project?

3) Also think about putting together different quotes at different price points with different features at each price level.

Now for the project:

1) Why not replace all the NIC cards?

2) TheCisco Classic Interface Module Switch is a line card that needs to be put in a chasis. What type of Chasis are you going to put it in?

3) Can you go with newer equipment?

4) As for the bandwidth option for the servers it's impossible to say without knowing what model the servers are and what they already have in them. But there might be options for better bandwidth depending on what's in them.

5) Nothing says you have to replace equipment 1 for 1. If you can consolidate two pieces of equipment then do it.
    2012 Certification Goals

CCENT: 04/16/2012
    CCNA: TBD