Options

Technology and Diabetes

IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
I was going to post this yesterday but I had to wait until the press release was out and make sure it was acceptable content from a moderator. I know that a lot of us techies aren't always in tip-top health so I figured I'd mention this on here since it's technology-based and maybe some of you are in Europe so you'll be seeing it on the market in the next year. I don't want to sound like I'm making a shameless plug on here but I thought it was worth mentioning. If any of you physics nerds understands raman spectroscopy, you basically have a decent understanding of the core technology. It's neat and I'll admit, I have a personal stake in this company but hopefully the rest of you still think it's relevant to know about.

C8 MediSensors Optical Glucose Monitor::Welcome
C8 MediSensors Gains CE Mark Approval for the C8 MediSensors Optical Glucose Monitor(TM) System for People with Diabetes - MarketWatch
BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
Blog: www.network-node.com

Comments

• Options
    neo9006neo9006 Member Posts: 195
    I wish technology help us find a cure for this, being diabetic sucks, I can vouch for that, and good to hear they are making advances on different monitoring machines.
    BAAS - Web and Media Design
    Working on A+