How to prepare Performance based question to attend Comptia A+ exam

vyakute123vyakute123 Posts: 1Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
I am working as IT professional and planning to attend Comptia A+ exam. When i have visited comptia A+ site ,Comptia change their question pattern from October ,2012. I have prepared for 701 and 702(100 question for each paper) but now Comptia change the question pattern. If any one attend exam recently (change question pattern). I would like to request to help for change question format and tips to prepare exam to pass the exam.

Comments

• GPITGPIT Posts: 24Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    vyakute123 wrote: »
    I am working as IT professional and planning to attend Comptia A+ exam. When i have visited comptia A+ site ,Comptia change their question pattern from October ,2012. I have prepared for 701 and 702(100 question for each paper) but now Comptia change the question pattern. If any one attend exam recently (change question pattern). I would like to request to help for change question format and tips to prepare exam to pass the exam.

I could be wrong, but I think there is a new test - 801 and 802 - with the updated format. The 701 and 702 remain the same and will be expired some time next year.
  • DarrilDarril Posts: 1,588Member
    Welcome to the forums vyakute123.

GPIT is on target here. The 701/702 exams are the same but the new exams (801 and 802) include performance based questions.

These blogs give some information:
    Overall information on the A+ 801/802 exams and a comparison to the 701/702 exams.
    New CompTIA A+ Exams 220-801 and 220-802

Information on performance based testing
    CompTIA Performance Based Testing

Details on the 801/802 exams when they were released:
    New A+ Exams Released

Hope this helps.