Stepping at CompTIA A+ Essentials

KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
Im stepping on getting comptia a+ essentials for as early as possible cause time matter :)

Is someone has an idea of a free good and usefull book for this?

thanks
I`m the Designer of my Own Catastrophy

“The best way to predict the FUTURE is to CREATE it”

Comments

• icehead14icehead14 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey man,

As far as a free book I don't know. There is a lot of information online, IDK what can and cannot be trusted. Personally I used the Mike Meyers book and feel like its covered pretty much everything I just saw on the test today.

Idk your background or anything like that so it depends what you know and what you don't. But i wouldn't really skimp out on something like study materials. It can be the difference between pass or fail.
  • KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icehead14 wrote: »
    Hey man,

As far as a free book I don't know. There is a lot of information online, IDK what can and cannot be trusted. Personally I used the Mike Meyers book and feel like its covered pretty much everything I just saw on the test today.

Idk your background or anything like that so it depends what you know and what you don't. But i wouldn't really skimp out on something like study materials. It can be the difference between pass or fail.

thanks bro..ill try to check that out..
    im also planning to take some cbt but first i want to self paced study it so it wouldn`t be even hard for me to adopt faster :)

• icehead14icehead14 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kaii wrote: »
    thanks bro..ill try to check that out..
    im also planning to take some cbt but first i want to self paced study it so it wouldn`t be even hard for me to adopt faster :)

hey no problem.. Im using this as a stepping stone as well.

Good luck
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Kaii wrote: »

Is someone has an idea of a free good and usefull book for this?

thanks

You could try the Professor Messer videos or look on Amazon for a used A+ book.

Amazon.com: mike myers a+ certification
  • KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    You could try the Professor Messer videos or look on Amazon for a used A+ book.

Amazon.com: mike myers a+ certification

thanks for that info man. :)

• someasiandudesomeasiandude Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    also professormesser.com --- pare
    A.S. - Computer Networking Student (Spring 2014)

CompTIA A+ (passed 10/2012) ----> CompTIA Net+ ----> CCENT :study: ---> CCNA ---> ???