Options

Specific 70-642 questions

Hi all,
Over the years I have taken Comptia, Cisco, and ISC2 tests and never had a problem. At my current job as an Instructor, I have been given unlimited Microsoft vouchers to obtain certification on various Microsoft products and am taking advantage of this by taking the 70-642 exam next week. Seeing as how this is my first Microsoft exam, I have a few questions

1) Are there any hands on questions for the exam, such as configuring DHCP, or anything else?
2) How intensive are the command line questions, like will I need to know commands verbatim and type them in?
3) I use a Mac, are there any legitimate practice test sites, like Transcender, Measure Up that are a) good and b) compatible with Macs?

Thanks in advance for your help, I mainly want to use a practice test so I am familiar with how Microsoft asks questions as each organization asks questions differently.

Comments

• Options
    DJohnsonRoseDJohnsonRose Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    check your inbox
  • Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used both Measure Up and Transcender for the 70-642, and neither one provided test questions the same way that Microsoft words their exam questions. What they did was let me know if I knew the material well enough to answer the questions.

Good luck on the 742, I am studying for that one now.
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+