Making the Full Move to the Cloud?

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
Anyone fully transition to mobile devices and using the cloud? Obviously, there are cases where it can't be done, but I think for about 80% of my usage I could get away with it. If you have done it, what have you used? I have a Droid Bionic with the laptop doc, Macbook Pro, HP Touchpad, Amazon Cloud Player, Google Music, Box.net, and Google Docs. Thinking it might be time to take the plunge.
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If I had VPN access to my home network then I could access everything via. the Internet. As it stands, I'm using Google Drive to sync my documents that I regularly use and I have Gmail of course. That's as much of a Cloud user as I can be. Since work blocks so much stuff it's not really possible for me to be a 100% cloud user. I carry BlackBerry and I don't really want to carry two smart phones so that's enough cloud for me.
  • pennystraderpennystrader Member Posts: 155
    Chromebook and you can do everything Google in the cloud.

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....

• eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    School district I work in is trying to move to full cloud. Disaster whating to happen, 20+ buildings 10k students, 2k employees and the new Assistant Super thinks Google Docs and hosted exchange will solve our problems. Can't what to see the first lawsuit that puts in an OPRA request and they all scratch themselves trying to figure out who handles it.
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    eansdad wrote: »
    School district I work in is trying to move to full cloud. Disaster whating to happen, 20+ buildings 10k students, 2k employees and the new Assistant Super thinks Google Docs and hosted exchange will solve our problems. Can't what to see the first lawsuit that puts in an OPRA request and they all scratch themselves trying to figure out who handles it.

This is lolz. Good luck with that.