Options

Study guides

fugi1fugi1 Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
i'll be sitting my os test soon and i just wanted to know if there is such a study source or practice test questions that focus on JUST the A+ rather than outside it, even practice questions go way outside the A+. There must be like a study guide that explains everything you need to know to pass the test, i'm only interested in what i need to know.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Our practice exams, as well of those at other sites with good quality exams, are based on the exam objectives listed at CompTIA and never go beyond the scope of those. Some study guides might go a little further for illustration purposes for example.

A study guide that covers JUST that what you need to know to pass the current exam, is called a braindump, which you don't want, so you will need to use what is available... as for free practice exams and study guides, check out our CompTIA link section.

And since CompTIA includes the following note in their objectives, it is very hard to determine what is 'outside A+'...
    CompTIA wrote:
    NOTE: This exam blueprint for the A+ Operating System Technologies exam includes the weighting, test objectives, and example content. Example topics and concepts are included to clarify the test objectives and should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all the content of this exam.

In other words: there is a lot to know, and you might get tested on only a couple of items (20-30 questions), the good part is.... you can't know beforehand what those topics will be ;)