Options

I am taking the CCNA Service Provider Certification Class: 640-878 SPNGN2

2»

Comments

• Options
    roghax85roghax85 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I self studied for CCNA SPNGN1:

2014-02-09%2022_00_06-www.cisco.com_web_learning_exams_docs_640-875_spngn1.pdf.png

2014-02-09%2022_00_43-www.cisco.com_web_learning_exams_docs_640-875_spngn1.pdf.png

2014-02-09%2022_00_57-www.cisco.com_web_learning_exams_docs_640-875_spngn1.pdf.png

Hello

do you have the book yet?

please PM.
  • Options
    GNKx2210GNKx2210 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, I took the class from Global Knowledge, took the test, and have passed! Now onto CCNP SP 1. I have created a PDF including the table of contents of the CCNA SP 2 Global Knowledge books (2 books), and the table of contents to the Global Knowledge Lab manual (1 Book). I am hoping this could be helpful to anyone that wants to see how Global Knowledge breaks down the requirements into their book, the table of contents is quite detailed. Can someone tell me a place where I can upload this PDF so I can post a link to it on this post? It is not breaking the copyright of the book, I did not copy the book, just the table of contents of the three books (Table of contents is always free on Amazon using "Look inside").

Let me know where I can upload the PDF to share with everyone.

Hi filkenjitsu,

Can you upload and share your Global Knowledge PDF for me please?
    Now, I planned to change my job to SP field, and hope I get CCNA SP before changing my job.

Please, Thanks in advance.