Options

CCNA Question

IopuIopu Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am doing CCNA in college. I am doing Semester 1+2 this year, but Semester 3+4 is covered in year two. I am thinking about changing college next year so I want to finish CCNA during the summer.
Is ICND 2 the same as Semester 3+4? If not could I buy a book and self study Semester 3+4 and book the exams somewhere?

Comments

• Options
    mohamedshajidmohamedshajid Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There is not a semester program maybe it's in your country, Well CCNA probably 2 main chapters are there such as Theory and Configuration based on theory and configs there is different kind of modules, Well i suppose to recommend to buy Todd Lammle 7th Edition to workout if your self studying and Simulation software called as "packet tracer"
    [2013] CCNA Cert Exam @IBM Premier Campus in Sri Lanka
    + Reading Todd Lammle CCNA 7th Edition, CCENT Cert Dummies
    I'm totally afraid of heard strange word of cisco
    + Next Career - Red Hat Linux Networking And CCNA: Security (2013 Before June)
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's probably college specific. Can you post more information on this? If I were you, I'd buy a couple of books and take ICND1+2 and concentrate on other college classes.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    Assuming you are in an Exploration program, which sounds like you are based on the 4 course sequence, it isn't exactly divided into ICND1/2. The progression of Exploration is basically fundamentals>routing>switching>wan. So your ICND1 stuff will primarily be Exploration 1 and parts of 3, and ICND2 will be 2 and 4 with parts of 3. Hope that helps.