Options

Need some advice

Talha_Alam 56Talha_Alam 56 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hii to all. nowadays m getting some confusions about to which tract should I choose after this completing my bachelor degree in telecomunication. this is my last semister and at this stage I need some advice about which tract should I choose that can benifit me in future.
As I have a superb grip in programming and also good knowledge on network programming. So what should u all prefred wheter should I forward my master degree or to shift into certifcation paths that can give me alot of $$$$ in future.
I plan my self to get into networking site and security side after competing this so now kindly all share your adives....
This is some sort of tract plan which I made for my career.
1 :BS-Telecom (Network engineer specialized with network programing,Wireless networking and artifical intelgince )
2 :MS-Networking (Specialization in network programming)
3 :CompTia A+
4 :CompTiA Network+
5 :CCNA( Cisco Certified Network Associate in Routing and Switching)
6 :CCNP( Cisco Certified Network Professional)
I shall be very thankful to u all.. icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    W StewartW Stewart Member Posts: 794 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I would start working on some certs and getting a job if you're looking at getting into networking and security. It's never a bad time to start getting experience and I'd say education wise you're already in a decent position with a bachelors degree. Look at entry level opportunities in your area and see what companies are looking for but A+ is never a bad way to start your career off either. If you already have some networking knowledge then you can probably skip Net+ and go for your CCNA as it will open doors for you in networking and I've heard bad things about the new Net+ exam. Maybe look at some security certs like secuirty+ and CCNA security as well just to get familiar with some of the concepts.
  • Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    I would try to be more like find something you want to do and then choose the best way to achieve it
    instead of "whats the best path to $$$KACHING"

What do you like to do?
    Do you like programming? Networks? MS? DB?
    etc
    then go from there
    meh
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    kurosaki00 wrote: »
    the best path to $$$KACHING"

This should be a book title, and I think the book would sell itself based on the book title.
  • Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    good idea, on the inside a narration of the movie Reservoir Dogs
    meh