Options

6 Figure IT: Fundamentals (free vid)

2»

Comments

• Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Everyone wrote: »
    I'm working towards hitting 7 figures within the next 9.5 years. ;)

LOL! Awesome, this caught me off guard.
  • Options
    powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cost of Living is a huge consideration. One of the main considerations that people consider is moving to a lower cost of living area, but I have always contended that moving to a higher cost of living area makes a lot of sense, assuming your income scales up appropriately. My rationale for this is that if you do everything based on percentage of income and it all does scale, you are able to build up more equity and retirement savings in nominal values, then when you move to the retirement stage, you can move back to a lower cost of living area and have greater economic power.
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Good video. People have short attention spans, so shorter with fewer pauses might be better.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks! Will definitely take your input into consideration- I've always had a problem talking too much!
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Cost of Living Calculator: Compare the Cost of Living in Two Cities - CNNMoney might be something good to take into consideration with regards to "cost of living" statement :D
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Even in Portland, I'd have to be making $100K to equal what I'm getting now or be making almost $90K in Dallas to be living the lifestyle I'm going at right now so I'd say the $120-ish range is pretty good no matter where you're living (Except New York City but I wouldn't want to live there anyways)
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com