Options

A+ exam details

vicbersongvicbersong Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Friends, I've been studying for the a+ and i'm sure i've studied enough to give it my first trial. Pls guys and gals, i need informations as to how to enter for and sit for the A+ exam. How much does it cost and can i enter for the exam as an individual or i need to go through a school or college. I'm based in the u.k plls i need ur guidance. Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Try a search for Prometric or Vue and select one that is in a location nearest you.

The fees vary from country to country and there you will find your cost. Here in the US, each test is near $200.

You may use a test voucher from one of our sponsers to ease some of that cost.

As far as being part of a business or individual....Some businesses are 'partners' or such and may qualify for additional discounts. Your certifications stay with YOU and therefore you may take any one you are ready for.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?