Options

Took the exam today...

grey foxgrey fox Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
And you can add me to the failed list.

I am so gutted. 612.

On a serious note, I did not find the questions to be too taxing, but the simulations were crap. I did not know whether you are graded on the steps you take to achieve the objective or on the result of your actions.

And the system crashed on me. Luckily I did not have to take the exam again as the girl was able to get me back to the point where the exam had crashed.

I am going to try to retake next Friday, and I hope that I will be posting my pass mark, and not another rant.

Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    Good Luck on the second attempt. :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    Better luck on the next time around.
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
    Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    It sounds like you were affected about like I was on the first try. You made about the same score as I did too, except a little better. And on the simulations, you either know how to do it or you don't. I didn't like them either.

Best of luck next Friday!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    grey foxgrey fox Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the kind words everyone.

janmike: I felt like I knew what I had to achieve with regard to the simulations, but I think I was too pre-occupied with making sure that my actions were correct. I can easily think back on a mistake I made regarding a password.

If you are talking about the crash, it was un-settling, but I tried not to let it worry me. I don't think that it any way changed my score, to my shame I think I just performed badly on the day.