Options

CCENT studying with Boson

Jason RJason R Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Made the mistake of taking the actual exam when I barely started passing the Boson tests. For some reason, I thought it was twice as hard.... I'm now making nearly 100 percent on all the practice tests and understand why the answer I choose is correct. Cross your fingers for me. I'll be taking it again soon.

Comments

• Options
    palitpalit Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your score..can you please let me know the name of this book..is it different from the sample test available in a cd when u buy the odom'd book?
  • Options
    Jason RJason R Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It's not a book. It's software purchased from Boson.com. It has 3 practice tests which include alot of simulation questions. It has great explanations on why a particular answer is right or wrong.
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Once you're taking the tests and can understand "why" the reason is correct, as well as "why" the other answers are wrong. You'll be in good shape. Everytime you ask yourself Why and Why not, you're reinforcing knowledge. Good luck!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    2URGSE2URGSE Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Roguetadhg wrote: »
    Once you're taking the tests and can understand "why" the reason is correct, as well as "why" the other answers are wrong. You'll be in good shape. Everytime you ask yourself Why and Why not, you're reinforcing knowledge. Good luck!

+1000 some hands on labs will also go long way!!
    A+
    Network+
    CCENT (formally CCNA certified)
    ICE (Imprivata Certified Engineer)