Passed my CCENT Today!

wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey everyone,

I resat my exam today and hit a home run. 912! A much higher score then I was expecting! I read the Sybex book, re-watched some of the CBT Nuggets from my weak areas from the test my first go around and also used Youtube to help gain a bit more information. Thanks everyone for the kind words and helping me motivate to pass.

Thanks again.

Comments

• JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

What are the most important topics in the exam? And what advice would you give me? I'm going for it for the first time next week.
  • wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
    that is tough to answer because of the NDA make sure you read the questions slowly because there is no back button once you make your choice and hit next your fate is sealed. The most important topics, all of them your tested in every area and I didn't seem to get more of one type of question versus another.
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS! Good to see that you kept at it. Are you on to the CCNA next with me?
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • mikesprangermikespranger Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    brand new here. what is the scoring range for the test? as in, what is a perfect score, what is a passing score etc? also- does anyone care about their score after you've passed? or is it just pride?
  • staticzstaticz Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Glad to hear it man!

For the guys asking about the test - know how to subnet. Scoring is 300 - 1000 and you need an 805 to pass.
  • beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I'm using the Sybex Book, Packet Tracer, and Boson Exam Max test. I may throw CBT Nuggets in too.
  • mikesprangermikespranger Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks and congrats