Options

MCITP - Enterprise Administrator

StupporedStuppored Member Posts: 152 ■■■□□□□□□□
I know the MCITP for 2008 is coming to a close on July 31, 2013.

I am wondering if anyone here thinks it's possible for someone to start and finish studying / complete all the tests required to complete the MCITP:EA before the close date. I already have the materials and hardware to do it.

The only conundrum is that between Jan - April I will be taking part in three other college courses in night school while working full time. I plan to drink cappucino's and study/lab the 70-640 in whatever down time I have left.

I guess... If I wanted to complete the EA, when do you think I should be ready to write the 70-640 exam by? End of February?

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Start with 640 and 642, then if you have time pick up 643, 647 & the client exam. If you don't have time, skip them and get 646 for the MCITP:SA (MCSA 200icon_cool.gif. Do you see a benefit to getting MCITP:EA? I was thinking about doing that, but decided to just go for MCITP:SA and move on to other material.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    You'll also need 70-680 for EA, so 5 tests before July 31st.
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    nosoup4u wrote: »
    You'll also need 70-680 for EA, so 5 tests before July 31st.

Not necessarily the 70-680...
    plus either620
    or
    or
    or
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    ajs1976 wrote: »
    Start with 640 and 642, then if you have time pick up 643, 647 & the client exam. If you don't have time, skip them and get 646 for the MCITP:SA (MCSA 200icon_cool.gif. Do you see a benefit to getting MCITP:EA? I was thinking about doing that, but decided to just go for MCITP:SA and move on to other material.

Some valid points here: "Do you see a benefit to getting MCITP:EA? I was thinking about doing that, but decided to just go for MCITP:SA"

I am studying the 70-647 but it's my last one for the EA and I am finding the time limited due to the deadline and that's just one exam icon_sad.gif Maybe the SA route and move on may be the way to go