Options

iPad network diagrams

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Is there any good apps for drawing network diagrams on the iPod? I don't expect a viso replacement. But some thing that you could drag and drop icons and connection when doing brain storming sessions with a client/user to show ideas and concepts?
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    nerdydadnerdydad Member Posts: 261
    Isn't there an OmniGraffle app? If I remember correctly they are mighty proud of it though.
  • Options
    N2IT wrote: »

i had seen this but got very bad reviews. icon_sad.gif
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    nerdydad wrote: »
    Isn't there an OmniGraffle app? If I remember correctly they are mighty proud of it though.

£35 to draw basic network diagrams is a bit on the steep side. If it was purpose built network digram tool then maybe, but its not really what I looking for.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    It's showing up as $2.99 for me.
  • Options
    It's showing up as $2.99 for me.

if i search for omnigraffle only once thing comes up at £34.50

is there a specific app you are looking at?
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Ah, I'm tired. I was looking at the one that you said had bad reviews. Sorry about that.
  • Options
    No problem just glad i am not going mad ;)
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    how about a web based one

check out

https://www.lucidchart.com/

or

https://www.draw.io/
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers: