Subnettingquestions.com ?

Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone,
I am addicted to subnettingquestions.com. Is this a worthwhile and beneficial study aid?

subnettingquestions.com - Free Subnetting Questions and Answers Randomly Generated Online

Thanks,

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    A lot of people here are fond of the site. Do a search in the forums and you can get a lot of feedback.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes, I found this website to be very valuable.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • DANMOH009DANMOH009 Member Posts: 241
    Honestly at first i loved subnettingquestions.com once you've learnt the process though it starts getting really easy, try and see if you can get some other word play in the question, also plays a big part when prepping for the exams. If your faced with a different types of sub netting questions think it will really help. when ever i see examples on here i always try and work em out before someone has answered that might help.
  • SkydivingcowsSkydivingcows Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    DANMOH009 wrote: »
    Honestly at first i loved subnettingquestions.com once you've learnt the process though it starts getting really easy, try and see if you can get some other word play in the question, also plays a big part when prepping for the exams. If your faced with a different types of sub netting questions think it will really help. when ever i see examples on here i always try and work em out before someone has answered that might help.

I haven't used the one you listed. I've been using subnetting.org - Free Subnetting Questions and Answers Randomly Generated Online
    Not certain if it is much different though.
  • chaser7783chaser7783 Member Posts: 154
    I personally used Practice Subnet Skills: A Place to Practice Your Subnetting Skills .
    I used site a lot to grasp VLSM, as well as subnetting.

I also used networking-forum.com - Practice Subnetting , every time I had down time at work.
  • amee29amee29 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i started out using that site. but i think subnetting.org is a little bit better to prepare. some harder questions such as:
    Question: What is the valid host range of the sixth subnet for network 172.24.0.0/23?
  • NewInBussinesNewInBussines Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks guys, very good these two sites