I need help

loveman2010loveman2010 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello

I need help to solve this question with the writing of the step-by-step solution

ََQ/what valid host range is the ip address 172.26.7.20/23 a part of?

Q/what valid host range is the ip address 192.168.125.85 ;255.255.255.192 a part of?

Q/what is the first valid host on the subnetwork that the node 192.168.30.137/28 belong to?

Thank you

Comments

• oli356oli356 Member Posts: 364
    In before someone says "I'm not doing your homework for you"

So do it yourself by learning how to http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/38772-subnetting-made-easy.html
    or by using the subnetting calculator http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/14104-techexams-net-ip-subnet-calculator-windows-v1-0-a.html :)
    Lab:
    Combination of GNS3 and Cisco equipment if required.
  • krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    And this is what happens when mom and dad pay for college...

On a side note, I wish my university offered a networking class in the MIS program when I was pursuing it.
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]
  • oli356oli356 Member Posts: 364
    krjay wrote: »
    And this is what happens when mom and dad pay for college...
    What the heck does this have to do with everything :s?

People will come to ask questions simply because they don't care. When I was enrolled on the networking academy at "school" I HATED it, hated everything about networking and Cisco. Couldn't care less, would ask people questions and didn't care about why.
    Lab:
    Combination of GNS3 and Cisco equipment if required.
  • loveman2010loveman2010 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for the beautiful response
    And I am very happy your talk nice
    And I'm going to do I read the subject and the way I explain the issue in order to understand fully Thread
    Thank you once again.
    Greetings
  • fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
    take those words as challenge and wade into enthusiasm and don't discourage yourself every thing you can and can understand better and better.
  • krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    oli356 wrote: »
    What the heck does this have to do with everything :s?

People will come to ask questions simply because they don't care. When I was enrolled on the networking academy at "school" I HATED it, hated everything about networking and Cisco. Couldn't care less, would ask people questions and didn't care about why.

I was joking. It's just pathetic when people put forth no effort. Those that gave me negative reputation for the post should really lighten up a bit,
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]