Options

At least half of the questions I miss(practicing)..

CodyyCodyy Member Posts: 223 ■■■□□□□□□□
Are because I didn't pay enough attention and misread the question. Anyone else have/had this same problem? I'm slowly getting better but man, it's like they know how to throw you off. I seriously think that's the hardest part about studying for this cert so far.

Not sure if this was even thread worthy, but for those who just started studying or will in the future.. read the questions thoroughly!

Comments

• Options
    Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i agree 100% i experience the same exact thing. Ive noticed that after 4 or 5 hours of practicing i just start getting all questions wrong so i just revert to reading and writing out flash cards.

This stuff isnt rocket science but it is demanding and requires us to pay attention and think clearly.
  • Options
    draughtdraught Member Posts: 229 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I almost got around an 15 on the subnet questions review of Lammle's book but he got me with obvious questions that trick you if you aren't paying full attention. This how we learn though by making mistakes, and any good coursework would have questions like that. I actually enjoy the process as I see it all as a puzzle. I'd be willing to bet the people who are successful at getting their CCNA don't see it as work but something interesting and even fun.