Options

Taking this test again tomorrow

DeadProphetDeadProphet Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
As I dont have much time left on my course, I have to take this test again tomorrow and then 70-291 on the 25th, if all goes well then I become MCSA2003 with Sec+.

Nervous?? Who me??? You bet, failed 70-290 3 times already and theres not much time left for me.

Been reading and studying both 70-290 and 70-291 for a while now so I really hope that enough knowledge has stuck in my mind to pass the tests.

After the course is finished (ad I hopefully mastered MCSA2003 ) then I'm going to build a wall separating my childrens room and do alot on the house, and in the sparetime study CEH, I have the books so all I need is the time.

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck on those exams. I would think that studying 290 & 291 together would give you a big step on the 290 at least. These M$ exams are so intuitive, a lot of hands-on is really needed to make it work right.

Again, good luck!

And then, enjoy those children and your IT career.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    DeadProphetDeadProphet Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Alls Hell and I am the gatekeeper of the devils lavatory..... blew this test yet again.....

I know that I know how to manage a server, it seems that I am having problems with the way MS write their questions, as I don't have english as my native tounge and MS seems to have written some of the questionson their christmas party stoned to the floor and drunk as a skunk then it might not be surprising for me that I don't know what the heck they are talking about sometimes....

Man what I would'nt give to get MS to ask straight-up understandable questions for those of us that are ot English or american.

But hey, it might just be that I am just that stupid so that I cant grasp the MS way of asking. (I think that I might be)
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    .....gatekeeper of the devils lavatory...

Well, that is low, but at least you're admin over the account verification!

Don't think it's mental ability(don't believe that you think so either).

You may be right about that Christmas party thing. But, keep trying. Maybe they'll sober up around Thanksgiving!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    gbhpboygbhpboy Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm sorry you haven't passed yet DP.
    "There's no such thing as failure only results." Tony Robbins.
    You know you've got the abilty, and you know what you need to work on.

I recommend lots and lots of practice exams. I used Transcender and MeasureUp, sure they cost money but so does taking the exams. Use the ones with the MS training kit as well. When you do them don't just answer from memory, practice reading every single word of the question, and also the explanations. (Transcender are brilliant). One word will often make the difference between right and wrong answers.

MS do have a funny way of writing the questions, but we have to play by their rules, if we want their certs.

Good luck with your future studies.
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    Good Luck on this exam. Just try and filter out the facts. I know MS exams are hard but just try and take out the key information from all the babble!!! :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!