Options

Taking XP 70-270 tommorrow...whos taken it recently??

Im taking the XP exam tommorow, and im not feeling very confident as ive been suffering from memory block well bad to the point i coulndt study and my mind would wonder off icon_sad.gif but i do have the second shot incase it goes all pear shaped and will focus 100%! Who has taken the exam recently and what was the style of questions asked? any simulations??

Ive heard they have changed the exam recently to make it more simulations instead of straight answers.

Comments

• Options
    mrxnormrxnor Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took it about a year ago, I don't know if that counts as "recent." I didn't have a SINGLE simulation. Then again, I think my test was borked, because I also got some SQL questions. :)
  • Options
    Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    I recently took the test about 3 months ago. I did not have any simulation questions, although they could have added them now. They are typical Microsoft questions with long scenerios. You will have to just focus on the important portions of the questions and answer the question directly. Good Luck.
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    Ive been told for the "choose all that apply" ones that its best to rule out the ones that are blatantly not correct, but M$ do have a way of tricking you?
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    good luck, buddy. Let me know how you do on it, huh?
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    HerminioHerminio Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i took it last week - the question are very long and no simulations ---