Options

Passed the Network+ today

wootwootwootwoot Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
I did it, yay. Now time to study up for the CCNA. I found that the Sybex book for the Network+ was kind of weak and the questions at the end of chapters were very simple compared to the Network+ questions on the actual test. For example there were tons of troubleshooting questions in the Sybex book where the answer would be "check the link light on the network card" while on the actual exam there was nothing even close to as simple as this. O well I passed. Just thought I would pass on some info for those who are taking the exam in the future, I would not get the Sybex book for this one.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    paige1paige1 Member Posts: 117
    Congratulations.

Thanks for heads up.
    Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.

Samuel Johnson
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Congrats!
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice job!

Now what DID you use to pass the exam?

I don't have to go for it, but I have all the study materials so I figure why not give it a whirl, just to have it. I'm using practical experience, the Mike Meyers all-in-one book, and I think I scored a bargain copy of the N+ for dummies book.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber