ICND-1 tomorrow morning

ramrunner800ramrunner800 Member Posts: 238
My CCENT exam is scheduled for 9:00am tomorrow morning! I've been using Todd Lammle's CCNA book, Boson Netsim, and the Boson practice tests, so I think I'm pretty well prepared. I'm off of work today, so I'll spend the day reviewing, and hopefully be back tomorrow with good news. If anybody has any last minute tips, they're always welcome.
Currently Studying For: GXPN

Comments

• iamme4evaiamme4eva Member Posts: 272
    I know CCENT is a lot of theory, but the day before my exams, I created a big lab containing everything that could be simulated that would come up on the exam.

Other than that, don't stress, chill out, relax. Trust that you've studied long and hard and all that effort will pay off.

Good luck!
    Current objective: CCNA Security
    My blog: mybraindump.co.uk
  • fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
    wishing you best results.
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Goodluck. Get some sleep!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Iceman25kIceman25k Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Get a good night's sleep and make sure to eat a decent breakfast the next morning, also don't try to cram information tonight; I've found that it hurts more than it helps because it keeps your brain active longer and coupled with the usual pre-exam anxiety makes it harder for you to fall asleep.
    11/29/12: Begin CCNP ROUTE.
  • fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good luck!
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
  • snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck and dont forget to let us know how it goes.
  • ramrunner800ramrunner800 Member Posts: 238
    Thanks for the good luck wishes everybody, they worked! At the end of the exam I was a bit worried, but I passed with 840. It seemed like the questions were either super easy or extremely difficult, nothing in the middle. I did alright in most areas, though I definitely need to do some remedial studying of WAN implementation before ICND-2.
    Currently Studying For: GXPN
  • roberthockroberthock Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :D
    CCNP: Switch [X] Route [ ] Tshoot [ ]
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That's what I like to hear. Congrats!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
  • fivedollarcouchfivedollarcouch Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nicely done, congrats
    2013 goals (old)
    CCENT (passed) | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | CCNA:Security | WGU Enrollment

2013 goals (new job means new focus)
    CCENT (passed) | VCP5-DV (class 1st week of april, cert by end of april) | WGU Enrollment | CCNA | MCSA:Server2k8
  • Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    kewl...congrats!
  • Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!