Options

Narbik in March/Glendale - roommate

routergodsroutergods Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
If you're attending the March/Glendale 5-day bootcamp and would like to split a hotel room... pm me.

I know it's not that much money... but I need to save for my post-CCIE steak dinner.

Comments

• Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Enjoy! I wanted to go to that.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    Yeah, I've been procrastinating about 2 years on Narbik's bootcamp. Finally just said, "f-it"... gotta plunk down the money and get this done.
  • Options
    I'll also be retaking the bootcamp in Glendale/June... if anyone is thinking about rooming up then.
  • Options
    unclericounclerico Member Posts: 237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey routergods, I may be retaking his course, but instead of the five day I will be doing the 12 day. I will know more next week and I'll post back. I'm always interested in saving money.
    Preparing for CCIE Written
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    I first recognized your screen name from your Youtube videos.

You really chose a powerful screen name :D

Narbik gets much props throughout the community, so you can't go wrong with him.

If I did get to the point where I was ready for something like that, I wouldn't mind hanging out with you, as you seem like a pretty cool guy (of course, this is obviously just based upon your postings on your blog and youtube).
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)