Resume Critique

saffyresaffyre Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
Any recommendations would be great. Updated the 7 year old resume and wanted to see what everyone thought. I was trying to keep it short and on 1 page, but i'm thinking i'm at the point i'll need to push it into the 2 pages. Let me know your thoughts. Enjoy constructive criticism.

SaffUpdateResume.pdf
WGU Progress: Network Design and Management: started 04/12
Courses transfered: CSV1, WFV1, AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, AXV1, CPV1, INC1, INT1, DFV1, GAC1, HHT1, DHV1, CWV1, QLT1, DEV1, BVC1, IWC1, IWT1 (64 CU) Courses Completed: CRV1, CTV1, CUV1, AHV1, AIV1, BHV1(30 CU)
Courses needed: BOV1, BNC1, TPV1, SBT1, RCT1 (20 CU)
Courses in progress: BIV1 (6 CU)

Comments

• DCDDCD Member Posts: 473 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not bad but I don't get why you put Microsoft CertifiedIT Professional: Enterprise Administrator (MCSE 200icon_cool.gif then Microsoft CertifiedSystem Administrator 2008 use one of them.
  • nosoup4unosoup4u Member Posts: 365
    @ saffyre, I believe the title of MCSA 2008 is not systems administrator it's Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate... the 2003 tests were called systems administrators
  • saffyresaffyre Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I completely forgot about that! I'll change that, completely my fault. I forgot they changed the names. I'll just remove the MCSA.
    Courses transfered: CSV1, WFV1, AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, AXV1, CPV1, INC1, INT1, DFV1, GAC1, HHT1, DHV1, CWV1, QLT1, DEV1, BVC1, IWC1, IWT1 (64 CU) Courses Completed: CRV1, CTV1, CUV1, AHV1, AIV1, BHV1(30 CU)
  • saffyresaffyre Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All,
    Thanks for the helpful comments. I modified the one certification issue and was looking to see if there was any other things I could fix. I feel like I am not portraying my job responsibilities well enough for my current Consulting job. I am basically the Server, Network, Workstation, Project Manager, and I also schedule a few other technicians for easier tasks like virus removals, hardware installs, etc etc. I feel like I need to add more, but not sure what more to add.

SaffUpdateResume.pdf
  • DCDDCD Member Posts: 473 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Better, I may just be me but I don't like the circles that you have in front of the individual course. Also to jazz it up a little I would add the microsoft logo to the top left corner.