Work from Home , any resource please, where to find Jobs?

geekoncallgeekoncall Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I am from Canada. My WGU journey has just began but I am getting so much stress at my current Job. I work from home for an Internet service provider as a Technical Support rep, specifically Home-Network-Wireless Troubleshooting and Virus removal etc.

This Job is getting more and more stressful every passing day, its been almost 6 month and there isn't any one day that I feel good. I am getting 90+ on QA, so no problem from that end, but I just can't continue with this Job anymore.

I am wondering if you guys can help me where to apply, maybe name of some good companies that offer "work from home' Jobs.. that would be a great help. I know most of Job are call-center where we have to take calls but are there any WFH jobs but no call-centers? for example, my last job before joining this company, we were technician only. taking calls, making sales and than connection customers to us were all responsibilities of "sales department" but my current Job, we have to do almost everything.

Thanks for your help.
WGU BSB-IT Progress: Date Started: 2013/03/01
Working ON: Completed Bachelor :). Thinking for MBA
Project+, CIW Web Associate, MTA Network Associate
Transferred/Completed: AGC1, BBC1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, INC1, BVC1, LIT1, EST1, FNT1, MKC1, MKT1, MGC1, QAT1, EGT1,LAE1, LUT1, BNC1, LWC1, INT1, QBT1, EGC1, FNC1, CLC1, IWC1, RWT1, BDC1, IWT1, TPV1, CWV1, WFV1, QFT1, PFIT

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'd hit all your local job sites and probably do a keyword search for work from home. Such jobs are rare to come by in the initial stages of your career and you may be able to find some more when you've hit a senior level. I suggest you look for the usual 9-5 on-site type jobs as it looks like you've lasted long enough at your current job. Work on a cert or two to improve your chances. Good luck!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com