Options

network among 3 offices on internet

aghaagha Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Helloo !

Imagine we have 3 offices(or more). IF we want have a netwok for these offices with the help of internet, what we need to do?

What are the alternatives if each office have its own IP ? or if we have only one iP?

can anybodu simply explain?

Comments

• Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Well depending if you want to isolate the three offices to themselves OR share them with one another. If you share them i would prefer one router, or if isolate each office/department you could go with multiple routers. Their are many ways to configure this situation. It all depends on your setup and options for the users and use.
  • Options
    aghaagha Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ok

let me explain in another way..

Imagine that there are three bookshops.
    And I want them be able to check each others stock.(when they need a book shich they dont have in stock they can chek the others stock in the sytem)
    Also they can send message to each other and share some files.

All shops have one computer and they coonected to the internet with their own IP.

How can make such kind of network? (no router)
    Is it possible to make the same network with one single IP? (can have router if needed)

thank u very much(i hopei could explain with my poor english :))

(
  • Options
    dsa1971dsa1971 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sounds like an internet app to me. It seems like you would have a web server where each bookstore's inventory is stored and that each bookstore could access. I think this is pretty commonly done by many businesses now that allow consumer's to check whether items are in stock and at what store they are available. The stores probably keep a local copy of their data as well but when they sell an item (a book in this case) the inventory is updated both on the local computer and the web server.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    yeppers - sounds like a simple web application would do that
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
  • Options
    VPN work work perfecylt also........good choice
  • Options
    darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    more specificly buisness class dsl or cable modem.
    and site to site vpn.
    rm -rf /
  • Options
    I think we are getting in way over his head.