CCENT Cert?

BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
Morning,

i passed my ccent on the 21st if Feb but still not received my CCENT cert, when will i get it?

thanks

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • oli356oli356 Member Posts: 364
    Congrats,
    read the email you received. I think it can take up to 8 weeks or something.
    Lab:
    Combination of GNS3 and Cisco equipment if required.
  • palitpalit Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I got mine in 20 days
  • ramrunner800ramrunner800 Member Posts: 238
    I passed mine in late Jan, and got my cert in the mail last week.
    Currently Studying For: GXPN
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for the cert to get there, don't worry.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • nerdydadnerdydad Member Posts: 261
    Beany wrote: »
    i passed my ccent on the 21st if Feb but still not received my CCENT cert, when will i get it?

Just in time for you to say, "I passed my ICND2 on such and such but still not received my CCNA cert, when will I get it?".
  • BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
    Thanks peeps, ill try being a bit patient. Not started my icnd2 studying yet. Hopefully starting in a few days
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

I'm planning to take my exam next month :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!

Any tips for soon-to-be test takers? :D